Below is a code of conduct that you must follow while visiting this site.
1. First, I have a copyright on all work on this site. © Copyright @ 2016. All rights reserved. All work, including stories, poems, lists, entries from the author(Saanvi) may not be used, unless you ask permission. If you do ask permission, you are only allowed to use a small portion. Copyright reserved by the Government of the United States.
2. You must credit your sources. For example, as mentioned above, if you use a tiny portion of my work, you must credit me. If you do not, you are infringing on my copyright, and are plagiarizing my work, which is not fair to me.
3. All comments must be appropriate, and related to my content. A good comment would be to describe how I could improve my blog in a kind way, or any suggestions you have. For example, you could say:
Saanvi, I love your work, I just wish you added more. Maybe change up what you choose to share with us every day. Great blog!
4. I do not want to start any rumors or wars on this blog. If you disagree with someone, politely just comment in a respectful way. Note: I check all comments. Spam content will be deleted!
5. The internet is a public tool everyone uses. Be proud of what you post. Make sure whatever comments you post or if you are starting discussions, be mindful of others’ feelings, and do not hurt them.
Those are my simple rules! Please enjoy my site, and cooperate. If you ever forget the guidelines, please refer to this page.